Interested applicants are asked to enter their email address on the Application start page (MEEES on-line application).
A message will then be sent to the provided address, supplying you with a verification link, clicking on which you will reach again the application start page. At this stage you will receive a second message providing you with a password. At the end of this security procedure, you have username (i.e. your email address) and password to actually access the application form and start your application.
You do not need to compile the application form all at once, since, as long as you 'Update your application form', any new information introduced will remain stored in our database and thus be fully accessible for the next time you log in, when you will be able to delete, edit or modify any previously entered data.
In order to complete the application form you must upload the following documents (see Application Requirements for more detailed instructions):
- Curriculum vitae et studiorum
- Copy of the diploma certificate (in English)
- Transcript of the attended courses and professional qualifications (in English)
- Copy of the passport or the identity card
- English language test certificate (or waiver referring to previous courses, work experience in English speaking countries, etc...)
In addition, applicants are asked to:
- Choose in the application form the type of desired MSc curriculum (EE, ES, EEES)
- Indicate how they propose to finance themselves (see Available Scholarships for detailed info)
- Define a Mobility Path (including host institutions chosen among Pavia-IUSS, Grenoble, Patras, METU)
- Create the Study Plan consisting in the taught modules courses to be followed.
The online tool will automatically check if all the conditions prescribed in the section Course Structure are effectively met (i.e. minimum number of credits, etc.) and you will not be allowed to save the chosen 'Study Plan' until these conditions are fully met. Additionally, applicants should carefully read the Criteria for Study Plan Preparation specific for each host institution.
When you have finished providing all the requested data, you will be able to 'Submit your Application', and in this way confirm officially your interest in applying for a position and for a scholarship in the MEEES programme. Please make sure you do this before expiration of the Application Deadlines.
Applicants may apply to a maximum of three Erasmus+ Masters Programmes. In the eventual case that a student applies to more than three E+ Courses he/she will be excluded from the selection for an Erasmus+ Scholarship.
Please note that once you have submitted your application you will no longer be able to make changes. It is expected that the final results of the selection process will be available by the end of May 2017.
Shoul your application not be successful and not awarded with a Scholarship, if you would like to appeal, please contact the MEEES Coordinator institution.