For the 2017-2018 edition there will be Partner Country Scholarships only. No Programme Country Scholarships are available.
Partner Countries (non-EEA students)
Students from a Partner Country may not have carried out their main activities (studies, training, work) or not have been residents in one of the Programme Countries for more than 12 months in the past 5 years. If this 12-month rule applies to you, you may only apply to a Programme Country scholarship.
1. The Programme Countries are the following countries, including the Overseas Countries and Terrirorities of EU Member State countries:
- The 27 EU-Member State countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom.
- The Non-EU Programme Countries: Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (FYROM), Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Turkey
2. All other countries, including Associated Countries, can take part as Partner Countries:
- Partner Countries neighbouring the EU
- Eastern Partnership Countries: Armendia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine
- Southern Mediterranean Countries: Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia
- Western Balkans: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Montenegro, Serbia
- Other: Switzerland, Russian Federation
- Other Partner Countries
Further detail on Programme and Partner countries can be found here.
There will also be Consortium Scholarships available.
Deadlines for application to the scholarships are given here.