- I have not obtained my University degree yet. Can I apply?
Yes, you can apply but please note that, in order for your application to be valid and considered, you will have to graduate within August 31st 2017.
- I have no TOEFL or IELTS certificates. Can I apply?
In case you do not have TOEFL or IELTS certificates, you can apply but we would recommend you to upload any document/certificate that can attest your english proficiency. The Commission will then evaluate them and – in case you should be selected – will inform you whether you have to submit other certificates or if what you uploaded is sufficient.
- In the “FINANCIAL INFORMATION” section I checked the MEEES Consortium and/or Partner Country Scholarship. Do I have to submit other forms or do something else in order to apply for the scholarships?
No, in order to apply for the MEEES Scholarships you only have to fill the “FINANCIAL INFORMATION” Section of the application form. No other forms are required
- I have a bachelor degree, can I apply?
The minimum requirement in order to apply for the MEEES programme is a University Degree, preferrably in Civil Engineering, that will enable the applicant to be admitted to a PhD programme in the country where the degree was obtained.
- I cannot find where to indicate the referees e-mail addresses
The section where you will be able to insert the referees e-mail addresses will be enabled once you will complete the section with your personal data and educational data.
- To which Scholarship should/can I apply?
More info about the available scholarships can be found in the "Available Scholarships" page
- Can I apply by sending an e-mail with the requested documents attached?
No. In order to apply you will have to fill and submit the application form online.