Concrete is a cementitious quasi brittle material. This course analyses the evolution of its mechanical performances under various loadings. Experimental results taken from the literature are the support for the development of different constitutive models in the framework of plasticity, damage and fracture mechanics and the presentation of specific modelling strategies of reinforced concrete structures. Validation is provided through comparison with experimental results.
Advanced Concrete Mechanics
- University of Grenoble Alpes
- EE - Earthquake Engineering
- Fall 2015
- FREDERIC DUFOUR, YANN MALÉCOT
- Date (from - to):
- 01/09/2015 – 29/01/2016
- Inelastic Analysis of Structures, Zdenek P. Bazant, John Wiley and Sons, Chichester, November 2001.
- Mechanics of Solid Materials, J. Lemaitre and J‐L Chaboche, Cambridge University Press, august 1994.
- Structural Plasticity : Theory, Problems, and CAE Software/Book and Disk, W.F. Chen and H. Zhang, Springer‐Verlag, february 1991.
- Mechanical behaviour of concrete, G. Pijaudier‐Cabot, J‐M Reynouard, J‐M Torrenti, ISTE London 2007.